10 – 12 months
1 medium egg, at room temperature
1. Use a sharp pointed knife to pierce the tomato skin in a few places then put the tomato into a small bowl, cover it with boiling water, and leave it for 1-2 minutes for the skin to split and begin to peel away.
2. Take the tomato from the water and peel all the skin off, then cut it in half, remove the seeds, and cut it into very small dice.
3. Put the egg into a small saucepan and cover with cold water.
4. Bring to the boil over medium heat then reduce heat to medium/low, and simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Remove the egg from the water, cut the top off with a sharp knife and scoop the egg out into a small bowl.
6. Chop and mash the egg and stir the diced tomato through.