10 – 12 months
1 cup of self-raising flour
1 medium egg, lightly beaten
3/4 cup of milk
1 tablespoon of butter, melted
1. Add all ingredients into a small bowl and whisk until most of the lumps have gone away.
2. Heat a medium-sized non-stick frying pan over medium heat, put in a teaspoon of the melted butter and spread it around the pan a little with a spatula.
3. Using a tablespoon, drop 5 or 6 large spoonsful of the mixture, spaced apart around the hot pan.
4. When bubbles appear on the surface, turn the heat to medium/low, and use the spatula to turn the mini-pancakes over to brown on the other side and cook through.
5. Put cooked mini-pancakes onto a plate and cover with a clean, dry cloth.
6. Repeat the method with the rest of the mixture.