10 – 12 months
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon fresh thymes leaves
400g can crushed tomatoes
2 cups chicken or vegetable stock (Click here to know how to make chicken stock or vegetable stock)
1/2 cup cream
1. Chop into small pieces the onion and capsicum.
2. Using a medium sized pot add in olive oil, onion and capsicum.
3. Cook and stir over a high heat until soft for 5 minutes.
4. Add to the pot the tomatoes, thyme, and stock.
5. Simmer together for another 25 minutes.
6. Add cream and blend using a stick blender until smooth.