12 – 36 months
1/2 cup tin salmon (tuna is also good)
3/4 cup pasta shells (use gluten free pasta as well)
1/2 cup of tasty cheese
1/2 cup frozen peas
1/2 cup milk
1 tablespoon corn flour
1. Using a medium sized pot, half fill with water and bring to the boil – add in the pasta shells and boil for 5 – 10 minutes or until it has cooked through.
2. Get out another small pot and add in the cheese and milk. Set to a medium heat and stir every 30 seconds.
3. Mix the corn flour and a little water in a small cup and then pour into the pot with the cheese in it.
4. Keep stirring the pot until it starts to thicken and the cheese has melted.
5. Add in the frozen peas and tinned salmon and stir through.
6. Strain the water from the cooked pasta and add into the other pot. Mix through thoroughly.
7. Serve when it has cooled down.