12 – 36 months
150 grams of firm tofu, crumbled
1/2 cup of vegetable stock (homemade or low salt)
2 tablespoons of rolled oats
1 teaspoon of fresh parsley
1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
1/2 cup of bread crumbs
1 and a 1/2 cups of cooked rice
1. Preheat oven to 200 Deg C.
2. Blend together the tofu, vegetable stock, oats and parsley until well mixed.
3. Place the mixture in a bowl and add the basil, bread crumbs, rice and optional steamed veggies. Mix well (it’s easiest to use your hands) until the mixture can be formed into small balls.
4. Optional – roll the balls in bread crumbs for a light coating.
5. Place the balls on a lightly oiled cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until browned. This should make 15 -20 balls, depending on the size. These balls freeze well and are a great finger food!