12 – 36 months
4 corn tortillas
1 jar of pasta sauce (salt reduced) about 400 grams or 1 and a 1/2 cups
One chicken breast
1/2 a can of red kidney beans
1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
1. Cook chicken in boiling water. Remove from water (do not throw away this broth), cool chicken down and pull it with two forks into fine strings.
2. Mix together the pasta sauce and the red kidney beans.
3. Soften the tortillas by warming them in the microwave for 15-20 seconds, covered with a paper towel.
4. Stuff each tortilla with the pulled chicken and roll the tortillas (as if making wraps).
5. Set your wraps in a glass or ceramic baking pan, pour on your pasta sauce, add sour cream on top and your grated cheese and bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes until cheese has melted.