6 – 8 months
2 pears, cored, peeled and halved
A sprinkle of cinnamon
A drop of vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Chop pears roughly.
3. In a small bowl mix chopped pears, cinnamon and vanilla together.
4. Put the chopped pears, cinnamon and vanilla in a shallow baking tray.
5. Add water to the baking tray enough to fill with 1 inch of water.
6. Bake pears for 15 – 20 minutes until tender and soft.
7. Put cooked pears, cinnamon and vanilla into a small bowl and blend using a stick blender until smooth.
8. You could try mashing with a fork to give this meal more texture.