8 – 10 months
1 cup of cooked brown rice, cooled
150 grams (5oz) of poached or steamed chicken breast, cooled
½ cup of plain yogurt
1 medium-sized sweet apple
¼ cup of water
½ teaspoon of raisins
1. Soak the raisins in a little warm water to soften.
2. Chop the cooked chicken breast into small pieces
3. Peel the apple, remove the core and chop apple into small dice.
4. Put the diced apple and the water into a small saucepan and simmer gently over medium heat until tender.
5. Drain the cooked apple and allow to cool a little.
6. Combine the brown rice, chicken, apple, raisins and yogurt in a medium-sized bowl.
7. Use a stick blender or food processor to blend into a smooth puree.
8. Refrigerate and serve either chilled or at room temperature.