8 – 10 months
1 eating apple
½ cup of fresh raspberries (or frozen)
1 cup of water
1. If preferred, remove seeds by pressing the raspberries through a fine sieve, using the back of a large spoon into a small bowl and set aside.
2. Peel and core the apple then chop into small pieces.
3. Put the water into a small saucepan, bring to the boil, and add the apple.
4. Turn the heat to low, cover with a lid, and cook gently for about 10 minutes until the apple is soft. Add a little more water if necessary, to avoid cooking dry and burning.
5. Cool the apple slightly then add the whole (or sieved) raspberries and use a stick blender to make a smooth puree.