8 – 10 months
1 tablespoon of brown sugar
½ cup of vegetable oil
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup of mashed banana
1 ¾ cups of wholemeal flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
½ teaspoon of baking soda
1. Preheat the oven to 180C (350F) and line a slice tray with baking paper.
2. Sieve the flour, baking powder and baking soda together into a large bowl.
3. Add in the sugar, oil, beaten eggs and mashed banana and mix everything together well.
4. Pour the mixture into the slice tray, spread evenly with a spatula, then bake for 1 hour.
5. Remove tray from the oven and lower the oven temperature to 150C (300F).
6. Cool the biscuit then cut it into ‘sticks’, lay them on the tray and put back in the oven to bake for another hour.