8 – 10 months
1 cup of water
250 grams of cauliflower
1 tablespoon of cheddar cheese, grated
2 tablespoons of breastmilk or formula
1. Peel potato and chop into small pieces.
2. Chop up cauliflower into small pieces.
3. Using a small pot, add potato and water.
4. Bring to the boil, add in the potato and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add to the pot the cauliflower pieces and simmer for another 4 minutes until they are both soft and tender.
6. Strain liquid from the pot and add the cheese to the cauliflower and potato.
7. Blend using a stick blender until smooth or mash with a fork to get more texture in.
8. To thin out mixture add 2 tablespoons of breastmilk or formula.