Apple and Mango Combo
8 – 10 months
1 ripe mango
1 large apple
1. Peel, core and cut the apple into chunks.
2. Place in a small saucepan and fill with just enough water to cover the apples.
3. Boil until tender, constantly checking the water doesn’t dry up.
4. Cut the mango lengthways as close to the seed as possible.
5. With your knife, cut the mango flesh-side-up into little squares, being careful not to cut all the way through the skin.
6. Gently “pop” the mango squares out by pushing from the skin side up and cut the cubes off.
7. Place cubes of mango and cooked apple chunks into a blender and blend until smooth.