8 – 10 months
3 tablespoons of Greek yoghurt
1/2 teaspoon of mint leaves, finely chopped
1. Turn on oven and set temperature to 180 deg C.
2. Chop bananas in half.
3. Put bananas on a tray and bake in the oven with their skin on for 8 – 10 minutes.
4. Remove bananas from the oven and allow them to cool down.
5. Peel the bananas and put into a small bowl.
6. Add to the bananas yogurt and mint.
7. Using a fork, mash bananas, yogurt and mint together until well mixed or blend with a stick blender. (if too thick add some formula or water to thin mixture)