10 – 12 months
1/2 cup of bread crumbs
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1. Peel banana and chop into bite sized pieces
2. Beat egg with a fork in a separate bowl
3. Dip each piece of chopped banana into the egg then coat it with the breadcrumbs. Set aside on a separate plate.
4. Using a non stick pan bring to a medium to high heat on your stove top.
5. When hot add in the vegetable oil and cover the pan evenly.
6. Add in all of the crumbed banana pieces and cook until golden brown on each side.
7. Serve when cooled down.
Use a yoghurt dipping sauce as well to go with your yummy banana fritters! Cook the left over egg to make a mini omelette!