Banana & Yoghurt Pancakes
Banan & Yogurt Pancakes
10 – 12 months
3/4 cup of plain flour
1 cup of full cream milk
1/4 cup of natural yoghurt
1 ripe banana
1. Combine the flour, egg and half of the milk together in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly with a fork until all the lumps of flour are gone. Add in the remaining milk and mix through until it is all smooth and slightly runny.
2. Heat up a medium sized fry pan and bring to a high heat.
3. Add to the pan a little vegetable oil and coat the pan evenly before adding the pancake mix.
4. Using a large spoon or ladle add in enough pancake mix to the middle of the pan and then tilt the pan so the pancake mix covers the whole surface of the fry pan.
5. Cook for 1 – 2 minutes and flip. Cook the other side of the pancake for another minute.
6. Remove pancake and put onto a plate. Thinly coat the pancake with the yoghurt and then chop the banana into slices and place in a line down the middle of the pancake.
7. Roll the pancake up and slice into small bite sized pieces.
8. Serve when ready!