12 – 36 months
1 tablespoon of olive oil
5 button mushrooms
1 cup of baby spinach leaves
2 medium sized wholemeal tortillas
1/3 cup of grated tasty cheese
1. Finely dice the button mushrooms.
2. Heat up a medium sized saucepan and heat up the olive oil on a medium to high heat.
3. Add in the diced mushrooms and saute until cooked through.
4. Then add in the baby spinach leaves and cook until they have wilted.
5. Remove mushrooms and spinach from the pan into a separate bowl.
6. Put the saucepan back onto the heat and add in one of the tortillas.
7. Sprinkle half of the grated cheese on top of the tortilla then followed by the cooked mushroom and spinach mix. Then add on top of that the rest of the cheese and then put the remaining tortilla on top.
8. Flip the tortillas over to heat both sides until cheese has melted then it is ready to serve.