12 – 36 months
2 medium sized zucchinis
A pinch of salt
1/2 a cup of polenta (cornmeal)
1/4 cup of plain flour
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of paprika
1/2 cup of grated parmesan
1. Rinse the zucchinis and grate them into a separate bowl and add in the egg. Mix together thoroughly.
2. In a separate bowl add in the salt, paprika, flour, baking powder and polenta. Mix together well.
3. Add the dry ingredients (salt, paprika, flour, baking powder and polenta) to the grated zucchini. Then add in the grated parmesan and mix thoroughly.
4. Heat up a saucepan and add in a little oil to coat the surface of the pan.
5. When the pan is hot spoon in the fritter mix and cook them until they are golden brown then flip them to cook the other side the same way.
6. Serve when fritters have been cooked through