10 – 12 months
1 cup of water
1/2 cup breastmilk or formula
1 tablespoon of Sour Cream
1 tablespoon of baby rice cereal
1 teaspoon of unsalted butter
1. Chop broccoli into small pieces.
2. Using a small pot add in water and broccoli.
3. Bring the pot to boil and simmer for 4 minutes or until broccoli is cooked.
4. In a separate small bowl add the breast milk/formula, sour cream and baby rice cereal. Mix thoroughly with a fork.
5. Strain water from the pot and add back into the pot the mixed ingredients from the bowl.
6. Add in the butter to the pot.
7. Heat gently on the stove for 3 minutes until it has warmed through.
8. Mash using a fork until you are happy with the consistency or use a stick blender.y