12 – 36 months
A little milk
2 tablespoons of finely chopped broccoli
½ a rasher of bacon, finely diced (optional)
1 tablespoon of water
1. In a small bowl, use a fork to whisk the egg and a dash of milk.
2. Add to a small pan the bacon and cook on a medium to high heat for 3-4 minutes.
3. Then add in the broccoli and cook for a further 2 minutes. Add in the water and cook until the broccoli is tender and water has reduced.
4. Remove from pan and add the cooked broccoli and bacon to the egg mixture and stir through.
5. Add a little oil to a hot pan and pour the egg mixture in and cook for 4-5 minutes then flip over to cook the other side.
6. When cooked removed from pan and chop into small bite sized pieces then serve.