8 – 10 months
200 grams of a boneless white fish, chopped into small pieces
1 medium sized sweet potato, peeled and chopped into small pieces
1/2 cup of milk, use formula or breast milk if possible
1 cup of grated cheese
1. Using a small pot add potato and enough water to cover sweet potato.
2. Bring to the boil and simmer for 8 – 10 minutes until nice and tender.
3. Reduce the heat from the pot then add fish to the pot and cook for a further 2 -3 minutes until cooked through.
4. Take off the heat and add in the grated cheese.
5. Puree using a stick blender (you might want to add a bit more milk if it is too thick).