6 – 8 months
½ a banana, peeled
½ a mango *prepared the night before
½ a cup of raspberries *prepared the night before
1. The night before, peel half of a mango and cut slices of the flesh from the stone, wrap slices in cling wrap and freeze.
2. The night before, freeze the raspberries in a freezer bag. (If preferred, first remove seeds by pressing the raspberries through a fine sieve using the back of a large spoon, then freeze the pulp).
3. Put the ½ banana into a medium-sized bowl and mash with a fork.
4. Remove the mango slices and raspberries (or raspberry pulp) from the freezer, put with the banana, and leave to soften slightly for 10 minutes.
5. Put everything in a blender, or use a stick blender, and process to a smooth consistency.