Homemade Chicken Nuggets
10 – 12 months
250 grams of chicken mince
5 button mushrooms
1/2 a medium sized leek
1/2 cup of bread crumbs
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
1. Dice up finely the mushrooms and leek
2. Cook the diced mushrooms and leek on a medium to high heat and saute until cooked through. Put into a small mixing bowl when cooked.
3. Add into that bowl the minced chicken, egg and soy sauce. Mix thoroughly using a fork.
4. Make a small ball out of the chicken mix and roll into the breadcrumbs and place on a separate plate. Repeat until all the mixture is used up. Should make about 17 balls.
5. Use the same pan as before and wipe clean with a paper towel. Add in a tablespoon of vegetable oil and heat up on the stovetop. Set to a medium to high heat.
6. Add about 5 balls at a time and press down and flatten each one. Cook until golden brown on both sides
Make bigger balls to create a delicious chicken burger!