12 – 36 months
2 teaspoons of gelatin
1 cup of boiling water
1 cup of fresh orange juice
½ cup of ripe fresh soft fruit (pear, peach, apricot, for example)
1. Peel the fruit and remove stones or cores, then cut the flesh into small dice.
2. Divide the fruit between four individual dishes.
3. Put the jelly crystals or cubes in a medium-sized bowl and pour on the boiling water, stirring until jelly is dissolved.
4. Add the orange juice and stir well to combine.
5. Divide the jelly between the four dishes then cover and place in the refrigerator to set. Allow 3-4 hours to set properly.