12 – 36 months
2 table spoons pasta sauce
1/2 a cup of cheese (mozzarella is best)
1/4 of a zucchini – grated
1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
1 piece of wholemeal mini pita bread
1. Turn on oven to 180 degrees C
2. Finely chop baby spinach leaves and olives
3. Spread evenly the pasta sauce over the pita bread
4. Sprinkle over the top the diced baby spinach leaves followed by sprinkling on the grated zucchini. Then add the grated cheese followed by the diced olives.
5. Put on a baking tray and cook for 8 – 10 minutes until the cheese has melted.
6. Slice up into pizza triangles and serve!
You should also try ham and pineapple for something different!