12 – 36 months
1 Medium sized potato
1/2 cup of mozarella cheese (or use tasty cheese instead)
1/2 cup of pasta sauce
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil or use some spray oil
1. Pre heat oven to 200 deg C.
2. Using a big sharp knife, slice the potato into thin slices.
3. Coat the potato slices in a little vegetable oil or use a spray oil and place onto a baking tray. Use some baking paper on the bottom of the tray.
4. Bake for 8 minutes and then flip the potatoes onto the other side and cook for another 8 minutes.
5. When potatoes look cooked, spoon the pasta sauce evenly onto each slice of potato. Then add carefully the cheese on top of each potato slice. Bake for a further 5 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and serve when cooled down.
Make more of these if there are more mouths to feed in your home! This is a dead easy recipe to do!