12 – 36 months
1 Medium sized potato
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil (or use spray oil)
1. Preheat oven to 200 deg C
2. Chop potato in half. Then each half chop length ways into quarters then chop again into halves again to make even sized wedges.
3. Put potato wedges into a separate bowl and coat with the vegetable oil.
4. Place wedges skin side down onto a baking tray on top of a sheet of baking paper
5. Place into the oven and cook for 15 minutes until cooked through and golden brown.
6. Serve when cooled down.
Use a yoghurt dipping sauce as well to go with your yummy potato wedges!