6 – 8 months
3 x whole corn cobs
90 grams of ricotta cheese
1. Take the husk off the corn cobs (if the husk is still there).
2. Using a sharp knife cut off the corn kernels. Run the knife down the corn cob and slice out the kernels.
3. Heat up a small pot of water and bring to the boil.
4. Add corn kernels to the boiling water and boil for 10 minutes.
5. Strain pot and put in ricotta cheese.
6. Using a stick blender, puree until you are happy with the consistency.
Add some grated tasty cheese on top for extra flavour!